About Me

My photo
I'm a gardener, crafter, and photographer who loves sharing with everyone. Stop by my website and see ideas for gardening and crafting, recommendations for reading, and some delicious recipes.

March 27, 2018

craftygardener.ca


Many sites are still directing visitors here.
If I left a comment on your blog it led you here.
Many Blogger sites won't let me comment using my actual website, so I have this back door to my site.

All my posts and photos are now at craftygardener.ca

I'd love for you to come for a visit.


http://craftygardener.ca


Once you get to craftygardener.ca use the drop down menus under the header and find what you are looking for.

You are just a click away to finding ...
braided covered coat hangers
crochet covered hangers
all season suet
seed/seedling/seedpod info
plant profiles
garden whimsy


Think outside, no box required.